1. Installing Phone Filters:
You must install the included Phone Line Filters on every device (phones, fax machine, satellite receivers etc.) that is connected to the same line as your new DSL.
2. Installing DSL Modem
1. Plug the included Phone Line Splitter into your Wall Jack. If you are going to be using another device (phone, fax machine, satellite receiver etc.) plug-in one of your Phone Line filters into the Splitter and then plug your phone into the filter. On the other side of the splitter hookup your DSL modem directly with the supplied phone cable. Be sure to plug it into the LINE or DSL port on the back of your modem.
2. Make sure your computer is turned off.
3. Take the supplied Ethernet cable and plug it into the LAN or ETHERNET port on the back of the modem. Plug the other end of the cable into the Ethernet port on the computer.
4. Plug the supplied power cord into the modem and then into an available plug nearby. Once you plug-in the power supply, the modem will turn on automatically. If there is a switch on the back of the modem make sure to flip it to the ON position.
5. Once the READY, SYNC/PPPoE or LINE light on the front of the modem stops blinking, turn your computer on and you will be ready to surf the internet!
6. If the READY, SYNC/PPPoE or LINE light continues to blink for longer than a few minutes and it is PAST your scheduled due date for DSL, please call our Technical Support.
Cna yuo raed tihs? - Olny 55% of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsche...
10 years ago